Field Technician, Security and Fire Alarm Installer Job Openings at Signature Systems
The Signature Systems of Florida team is looking for extraordinary talent committed to providing only the best service to our customers. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this winning team, take a look at the field technician, security and fire alarm installer jobs listed below and send us your application.
Signature Systems of Florida is an industry leader in the Integration and Implementation of Low Voltage Systems including Fire Alarm, Security, CCTV, IP, Access Control, Intercom/Mass Notification, and Sound & Communication for the construction and end-user market in Central Florida. We are currently seeking a self motivated highly professional Life Safety Specialist.
The successful applicant will be required to manage and develop a customer base with opportunities within the territory. This position will require the applicant to travel on a daily basis among customer locations while being able to manage required daily duties.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to creating spreadsheets and product presentations using software.
- Strong verbal and written skills. Candidate must be able to demonstrate a sense of leadership in negotiations and critical thinking.
- Able to work in a team environment or individually with little direct supervision.
- Good driving record and able to produce a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Develop and expand the current Signature Systems of Florida customer base with sales and company promotions. This includes but is not limited to End Users and Industry Professionals.
- Ability to write Presentations and Cost Proposal in a professional manner.
- Be open-minded and able to suggest new products for both existing and new customer.
- Proactive in following up on proposals both verbally and in writing.
- Promote product knowledge by setting up meetings and offering product demonstrations to customers.
- Monthly sales forecasting will be required, the position will have a set Sales Quota used for the basis of paying commissions.
- Be active in the local low voltage industry, attend local industry sponsored events and educate local professional and authorities on new codes products and standards.