Use Technology to Save Money on Fire Alarm
Save up to 50% on the annual cost of fire alarm monitoring.
Traditionally, fire alarm systems use two analog telephone lines for monitoring. Those phone lines add a significant cost to the monitoring of the system. With a business phone averaging $55 – $75, the cost adds up. In phone lines alone, you could be paying up to $1,800.00 annually.
Now you can save that money with fire alarm wireless monitoring.
Using technology perfected for the United States military, Signature Systems is providing SignatureMesh Radio Monitoring, a wireless alternative to using archaic and expensive analog telephone transmission.
SignatureMesh Radio Monitoring uses an advanced network of radio transmitters and receivers located strategically throughout Central Florida. This sophisticated micro-radio network allows for quicker and more reliable transmission to the Central Station. Use our fire alarm wireless monitoring coverage check to see instantly if your business is in our network.
Take advantage of these benefits from SignatureMesh Wireless Fire Alarm Monitoring:
- Savings of up to $1,000 on average per year on monitoring costs alone No telephone lines required
- Works with existing systems, with nothing additional to purchase
- Code compliant
- Quicker response time, 2 second transmission to central station (vs. 45-60 seconds)
- Less vulnerable to lightning damage (through telephone line pathway)
- Continual polling for connectivity verification
- Redundancy through the network for communication pathways
- A reduction in service calls means less cost per year
If you've discovered the savings of wireless monitoring, find out how fast you can get this service for your business. Request a fast, no obligation quote today, and don't forget to ask about how our fire alarm maintenance services can save money and hassles on your next inspection.